Airborne HD spectral camera MAX-S800
MAX-G800 Airborne Spectral Camera is developed and made by Shenzhen Wayho Technology Co.,Ltd. It is mainly used in airborne applications in the fields of ecological environment, precision agriculture, and resource exploration, which need fast, accurate and large-scale acquisition of spectral information. This product covers spectral range from 400nm to 1000nm, captures real-time video over seven spectral channels and one RGB channel. It can also achieve online spectral analysis, so to be suitable for many applications which need quick decision as to abnormal situations.
- Essential Parameter
- Technological Superiority
- Application Area
Angular Vibration Range
Pitch:-120° - +30°
Structure Allowable Range
Yaw: ± 320°, pitch: - 120° to + 30°, roll: - 55° to + 55°
Maximum Control Speed
（Standard）450nm、550nm、650nm、720nm（narrow band）、750nm（narrow band）、800nm、850nm
1 / 2.9-inch CMOS, global shutter, 1.55M pixels
1440 * 1080
Focal length f = 5.0mm, aperture F/2.0
HFOV: 52.8°，VFOV: 40.9°
Typical Spatial Vision
Ground Sample Distance（GSD）
Preview Frame Rate
Up to 20fps (full channels), supporting simultaneous preview and capture.
Triggering capture, up to 1fps (full channels)
Manual mode, timer mode, overlap mode
Calibration and Correction
Spectral calibration, radiation calibration, illumination correction, distortion correction
MicroSD card, standard capacity of 128G, the transmission speed requires class 10 or higher, mode U3 or higher, and video speed V30 or higher.
DJI X-port, 6-pin COMM port
Support DJI X-Port, perfect match of DJI Matrice series （ M200 V2/M210 V2/ M210 RTK V2/ M300 RTK）
Other Flight Platforms
Customizable as to requirement, to support other UAV platforms (fixed-wing, rotary-wing, and so on)
DJI Pilot App
No need to hover, real-time capture.
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Camera w/ gimbal: 129 x 145 x 177mm, DLS: 75 x47 x 31mm
Camera w/ gimbal: 780g, DLS: 54g
-20℃ to 50℃
-20℃ to 60℃
● Eight parallel channels, providing rich image-spectral information.
● Configurable spectral band choice, providing strong data basis.
● Multiple spectral channels and one RGB channel.
● High image quality with resolution up to 1440 * 1080.
● High frame rate up to 20fps.
● Real-time spectral video capturing and transmitting, on-line spectral analysis.
● High-precision radiation calibration, Real-time ambient light correction.
● Perfect match of DJI Matrice series drones, Plug and Play.
● Ecological environment
● Land resources